6" x 16" Carbon Air Filter, which eliminates 99.5% of all odors using 100% Virgin Activated Carbon and ideal for controlling odor and purifying air in grow tents or rooms. It features a pre-installed flange and has a 180°F maximum operating temperature. This lightweight filter has an average life span of 1.5 years. Activated Carbon inside is what sets our filters apart from the competition, in which each carbon molecule is magnetically charged to attract passing molecules, whether they be odors or other impurities.
Designed specifically for indoor gardening, our filters will purify the air and eliminate any odors. These high quality filters will provide your plants with the clean air they require by filtering out mold and other particles that could affect or destroy your plants. We recommend using this filter in conjunction with our 6" fan for optimum efficiency.
- Air Flow: 400CFM;
- Dimensions: 6" Flange Ducting x 16" Length
- 1050+ IAV Australian RC412 Activated Carbon: One of the world's most absorbent carbon available
- Extended Service Life: Reversible flange and base intended for extended service life, up to 2 years in life expectancy
- Pre-Filter included: We recommend replace the Pre-Filter every 6 months to protect your filter
- Effective Odor Control: The filter will soak up and eliminate some of the most undesirable odors and additional harmful and potentially ill-fating chemicals in the air. 50mm Carbon Layer of Thickness for Higher Absorption and Performance.